Top Social

Bisous xx.

June 03, 2012



Cardigan - Topshop
T-shirt - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Vans
Ring - Primark
Watch - New Look

Evening all :) Hope everyone had a lovely day! It was another sunny one here in Edinburgh, though not quite hot enough for me to have my bare legs out. Either way I was just going for a walk and off to work so I went for a casual outfit. I feel like the only cardigans I've been wearing lately are my Wheels & Dollbaby one and just a plain black one, so I went for something different. I love rose print on everything! Think I'd like to incorporate some into a tattoo one day.

I'm quite excited as I have a brand new custom built bike (if you check my instagram xjad0re you can have a slight look but I'll get decent photos soon). My boyfriend made it for me from scratch and he included pink, purple and leopard print. All my favourites!



4 comments on "Bisous xx."
  1. LOVE the cardigan and the watch is perfect, definitely nipping into new look now.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh and btw, I watched Secretary yesturday and it was awesomeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you! yeah it's hard to resist anything pink :D oh and yay glad you liked it. they're such a cool/weird couple :)

      Delete

Write to me: