Top Social

An old favourite.

June 18, 2012




Dress | John Rocha
Boots | Daisy Street
Ring | H&M
Lipstick | Rimmel moisture renew Funtime Fuschia
Nail polish | 17 fast finish Lilac Storm

Hey there lovelies! The dress above was actually my first ever buy years ago when I decided I'd like to wear something other than jeans. I still adore it so much! The colours are beautiful. And it has a collar, ahh. It is really short though so when it's windy here in Scotland I don't even think about it haha. I'm not overly into florals these days as I got sick of seeing the patterns everywhere, but I was drawn to this dress today :) 

I also think this might be my new favourite lipstick, so pretty!





22 comments on "An old favourite."
  1. I adore that lipstick! How do you think it looks with super pale skin?

    <3
    adornedinhollywoodlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think it would look perfect as it's blue-toned! <3

      Delete
  2. I see you still had great taste back then (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww that's nice of you to say, thank you :)

      Delete
  3. You look beautiful and dress is perfect!:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing in thus, you suit it really well! :)
    i'm loving your blog!!
    xx

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much sweetie! :) xx

      Delete
  5. your style is so lovely, you pull this dress off so well!
    not sure if i've said this before but your tatt is so cool! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you lovely! obsessed with dreamcatchers hehe x

      Delete
  6. fabulous outfit, you always look so well put together :)
    love this lipstick on you!
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really appreciate you saying that, thank you! :) x

      Delete
  7. You're lovely and love the lipstick! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bright fuchsia lipstick and the green dress are beautiful together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! think it's my favourite combination now :)

      Delete
  9. This is so gorgeous!! So annoying I didn't spot this post until now - ive been looking for some boots like this for ages and wanted them for going away this weekend!! Gutted I couldn't have ordered them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! aww that really is a shame :( i should've worn this outfit earlier haha, sorry!

      Delete

Write to me: