Cucumber eye make-up remover gel Boots, Secret Admirer lipstick Topshop, Rimmel stay matte pressed powder Boots, Bourjois magic nail polish remover Boots, Revlon doubletwist mascara Boots, Mini pistachio sundae body butter Nip + Fab, One Hot Minute nail polish Topshop, Palmer's cocoa butter cream tube Boots, Impulse sweet smile Superdrug
001. I was actually given a couple of bottles of this stuff a little while ago by my Aunty as she bought the wrong thing, and I kind of swept them to the side. I decided to give it a try and it's perfect for removing make-up with a cotton pad if you can't be bothered with your full cleansing routine at night!
002. This lipstick has become my favourite for when I want a casual day time look. It's a little bit more than a nude pink, and is perfectly wearable for any skin tone. Plus I love the smell of Topshop lipsticks!
003. I wanted a change from the powder I was using, and I've previously owned this stay matte one. I didn't really like it the first time around but maybe it just didn't work with the foundation I was using. It's too cheap to pass up really!
004. There's not much need to explain this one. I finally got myself a pot of the stuff and it's amazing for lazy girls.
005. Boots had this on offer a little while ago and I've used and liked it before.
006. This body butter smells heavenly! It really does moisturise, I like to use it on my legs or as it's the mini travel size, I keep it in my bag to put on my hands. Mmm.
007. The perfect pink-red shade, you really need this in your life!
008. Again I love the smell of this, I have the large size also but this is perfect for keeping in your bag.
009. A new addition to the Impulse range with notes of pear and jasmine, it smells so yummy and fruity. I've been using this every day for when I'm at work.