As I promised a while ago, here is the recipe for the peach lemonade I made. It's perfect for a warm afternoon (unlikely to actually get hot weather here in Scotland) and is very refreshing. Ideal for sipping whilst listening to some dream pop or watching a vintage movie. Just be sure to make it early on in the morning if you want to have it the same day. Enjoy!
3 peaches, peeled & chopped1 cup granulated sugar
5 cups water
3/4 - 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
1. Bring the peaches, sugar and water to the boil, and then simmer until the sugar is dissolved (should take about 10 minutes).
2. Transfer the mixture to a blender and blend until smooth.
3. Strain through a fine mesh strainer into a large bowl, pressing to extract as much juice as possible.
4. Let cool completely (this will take a good few hours), then stir in the lemon juice.
5. Serve over ice and decorate glass as you wish.