Purple cable pom beanie ASOS, Stag jewellery holder & ring dish ASOS, Britney Spears Fantasy Twist eau de parfum Boots, Wolf print pillowcase H&M, Heart porcelain dip bowls set Next, Lace trim cami & shorts pjs Topshop
001. I love pom pom hats for the autumn/winter, and along with the cupcake one I previously featured, I think this is my second favourite one.
002. I'm sure you all know my love for deer by now, this jewellery holder is just perfect! I'm currently painting all my furniture white so I'll be treating myself to some new household items once I'm finished.
003. I'm not ashamed to admit I completely adore both these Britney fragrances, they're just so sweet and yummy! I love that they are now both combined together.
004. Another really cool pillowcase from H&M, I think this would go nicely with my white floral bedsheets.
005. Maybe this sounds weird, but when I'm trying to focus on snacking healthier, I find it easier and more enjoyable when I'm eating from cute bowls or plates. Next also have them in plate form and larger bowls.
006. I'm completely in love with the colour of these vintage-look pyjamas. I know they're not exactly warm enough for winter but they would look perfect underneath a cosy cardigan.