Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina eau de parfum Feel Unique, Tigi S-Factor Health Factor Sulfate-Free Shampoo Feel Unique, Pink feather cushion cover H&M, Bird in the tree tealight holder Home Home Home, Nail polish in 'stardust' Topshop, Nell top Monki, Cat convertor gloves ASOS, Black tapestry print satchel River Island
001. Whilst I was in John Lewis the other week, I was intrigued by the prettiness of this little bottle of perfume. It's such a lovely, light and sweet fragrance, I can't wait to own it!
002. My current shampoo is almost finished and I generally tend to buy sulfate-free ones these days, so I think I'll give this one a try if I don't end up buying a Burt's Bees one.
003. I think this cushion cover would add the perfect little amount of glam to my bed, plus it's pink. Pink always wins.
004. I'm constantly burning candles and tea lights, and I just think this holder is so sweet.
005. I own quite a few glitter nail polishes now but I've yet to buy a gold one. This one is so perfect for the festive season!
006. The colour combination in this top is really pretty, plus it's really cheap in the sale! I think it would look nice tucked into disco pants.
007. These are so cute! It's already getting quite freezing here and I do need a new pair of gloves but mittens are even nicer.
008. Another perfect autumn/winter choice, the print on this bag is just lovely.