Grid print flippy dress Topshop, Goosebumps season 1 dvd set HMV burgundy & silver mini digital watch ASOS, Elaine cat slippers Topshop, Gucci Guilty EDP Escentual, Angels Delight soap Lush, Pip Studio pink early bird cappuccino cup & saucer Twinings, Nail polish in 'Jem' Topshop
001. I'm kind of obsessed with this deep blue colour for clothing, and I also love the cutout back detail on this dress.
002. Haha when I saw this was available for preorder I got a bit excited! Goosebumps was one of my favourite tv shows when I was younger, would be cool to watch them again.
003. I've always loved the look of the little Casio watches, and whilst a gold one would be perfect too, I spied this burgundy & silver one and think it's beautiful.
004. These are just far too cute and do look really cosy.
005. Yet another perfume for my wish list. I've always admired the bottle for this one, and when I finally sprayed some on myself I was in love.
006. The colours of this soap are what interested me at first, but it also seriously smells like jelly babies, mmm!
007. Being a massive tea drinker, I like to treat myself to new cups/mugs now and again. I'm sure you all know my love for pink, this set is so pretty.
008. I have a really nice OPI red polish which I think this would look lovely over the top of. Plus it's oh so christmassy.