Fluffy black cardigan Primark, Leopard print cardigan H&M, Dove hair therapy nourishing oil care express treatment conditioner Boots, Katy Perry Purr EDP Boots, Snow Fairy shower gel Lush, Barry M 'amethyst glitter' nail polish Boots, Faux pearl earrings Internacionale, Collection 2000 cream puff lip cream in 'cotton candy' Boots
001. Really haven't stopped wearing this cardigan since I bought it. It's so soft and comfortable - perfect for this season (and for being cosy in the house).
002. I've been after a cheap leopard print cardigan for a long time, but I'm incredibly fussy as they have to fit just right. I did have it in pink a few years ago but I've since given that one to my sister. This one is just what I was looking for!
003. This conditioner has made my hair feel amazing! I definitely recommend it, plus when I bought it all the products in this range were half price.
004. I have quite a few perfumes but this is the one I've been using most over the past month. It's so fruity and yummy, although I don't find the scent lasts too long on me. It isn't expensive though so I don't mind spraying more.
005. Of course I had to include this. I'm in love with the smell and it really does lather up nicely.
006. This glitter polish is so beautiful! I've worn it as an accent nail with lilac & pink so far, and it seems like it would go well with any colour.
007. My sister and I had a little jewellery swap and I scored these. They're my favourite daytime earrings at the moment.
008. This is a lip product I've had for a while but I've recently fallen back in love with it. The idea is that they go on as a cream but dry matte. This is a really pretty shade!