I've been saving up for my first one of these posts for a little while. I just don't seem to use up things as quickly as a lot of you, you're speedy things! Anyway, I like to store my empties in a Glossybox as it keeps everything out of the way.
001. Batiste dry shampoo in 'blush' - This is one of their best, and it was definitely my favourite but lately I've been using the 'cherry' one instead and love it a little bit more. Couldn't recommend enough though, I know we all have those lazy hair days where it could use a boost!
002. Boots cucumber eye make-up remover gel - I've featured this in a post here before, and I already have another bottle. It's a great product to use if you can't be bothered going for your full on cleansing routine.
003. Superdrug coconut & sweet almond conditioner - Again, I've mentioned this before. It's one of the loveliest conditioners, smells amazing and lasts a decent amount of time for the price.
004. Maxfactor lasting performance foundation in '100 fair' - I've only tried this foundation in this shade (the palest one) and whilst it is a little pink toned for my liking, the product itself is really good. It gives great coverage and lasts well on my skin.
005. Bourjois volume clubbing mascara - I'm forever repurchasing this mascara, it's perfect for creating thick lashes.
006. Rimmel stay matte powder in 'transparent' - The best cheap drugstore powder, I initially bought this as my Mac and Maybelline powders ran out, and discovered this little gem.
007. Glade 'winter berries' candle - I'm obsessed with candles, especially during the winter. This one smells delicious and looks really pretty.
008. Superdrug chocolate orange self-heating face mask - I loved this product! The heat doesn't last long but it smells so good and made my skin very soft as well as a bit clearer. I got two uses out of the packet.