Soap & Glory Whipped Clean shower butter Boots, Vitamin E hot cloth cleanser Superdrug, Raspberry & Macadamia Nut conditioner Superdrug, Ayuuri Indian Rose face cream Spices of India, Vivienne Westwood Naughty Alice EDP Fragrance Direct, Kate Moss matte lipstick in 107 Superdrug, Barry M lip paint in 158 Boots, Revlon Colorburst lip butter in Cotton Candy Boots.
001. As you saw in my last instagram post, I indulged in a few items from Soap & Glory. I intended on getting some of their Sugar Crush body wash but...I must be the only person on the planet who doesn't like the scent. Sorry, it's too much like toilet cleaner for my liking. Whipped Clean is delicately sweet (mostly smells of pistachio) and it lathers up so well!
002. I am head over heels in love with this cleanser. I've been using it religiously over the past month and it leaves my skin so soft and a lot brighter than normal, plus it smells really nice. There's something so much nicer and relaxing about taking your makeup off at the end of the day with a hot muslin cloth. I'd love to try more from the range.
003. I've previously used the shampoo and let me tell you...they both smell like red cola! Just had to have another little smell while I write this, it's soooo good. This conditioner is designed for coloured hair but I don't see why anyone else couldn't use it. You need to use quite a bit of product if you have longish hair but for the cheap price it's perfect.
004. I got this face cream in my last Glossybox, and to be honest I was put off that it was rose scented as I'm not usually a fan. But this smells so delicate and sweet, and is a delight to use. It sinks in quickly and really does moisturise.
005. This perfume was a Christmas gift two years ago, and since I was using my Vera Wang Princess so much it got overlooked. But really this is such a pretty scent and lasts really well on my skin. I also think the bottle and charm are adorable.
006. The perfect winter berry shade, without being too dark and vampy.
007. This shade is gorgeous! Kind of a mix between red, bright pink and orange. It is part of their moisturising lip paints range, and I have to agree it does feel very nice to wear.
008. I love to wear this if I want a more natural day time look. It's a subtle shimmery pink and feels so soft on the lips.
009. I've been obsessing over everything about Moonrise Kingdom since I watched it. The music is perfect, the style of the main female character and just the general cuteness/vibe.
010. She & Him // A Very She & Him Christmas. It's December now so let the Christmas songs play! This album is wonderful and gives some classic songs a magical twist.