Top Social

New in | Homeware, H&M, Forever 21.

June 17, 2016

Woahhh, super belated post alert. I actually forgot I had this post sitting in my little list, but anyway these are the things I picked up during my holiday in London. Hope you enjoy!

I got the mugs from an amazing homeware store which I'm sure most people know, called Sass & Belle. Every time I'm in London I can't resist visiting here, it's an absolute haven of cute things at decent prices. The floral pattern mug is now my absolute favourite. I also got the sweetest case for my glasses and a wall hanging.

For someone who was getting sick of florals, I seem to have chosen a lot of floral items haha. I got the dress in Forever 21 and the two tops in H&M. They're both cropped in style and look perfect with high-waisted skirts. I also got the little striped shirt and plain blue one from H&M. The long sleeved white top is from Forever 21, and from Rokit Vintage I got a sweet silky vest top (which is actually a lingerie item but oh well, it looks nice on!). Lastly, how cool is this ring? I first put it on upside down and it was a weapon! Then I realised I'd been wearing it the wrong way, silly silly.


Claire xx
4 comments on "New in | Homeware, H&M, Forever 21."
  1. Those mugs are just the cutest ever! Why must London be so far away? :( And I love the crop tops from H&M, they are so pretty I may need to pop in and have a look! :)
    Nicole xx
    www.gingerkitchen.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!nice article and containing allot of information about the baby it's well done.
    baby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really you blog have very interesting and very valuable information about the America well done.
    America

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting and informative blog and about the unique architect for home and I must appreciate your work well done keep it up.
    unique architect for home

    ReplyDelete

Write to me: