Top Social

3 things to watch | 001.

August 27, 2016

My boyfriend and I started watching Preacher, which is available on Amazon Prime. I don't have an account because I'm a cheapskate but he does, score. He told me that it's all based on a comic book series which I think makes it even cooler. It follows a priest who ends up having something supernatural happen to him and from then on his words to people end up being very powerful. It's dark and funny, with lots of gory bits, and I highly recommend you give it a watch if you get the chance! I've still got episodes left to watch because I'm trying to savour it haha.


I found the movie What If while browsing the other night, and whilst I'm not the biggest fan of Daniel Radcliffe I do love Zoe Kazan. What a lovely little movie though! They basically meet at a party and end up being friends, even though she has a boyfriend. I'm sure you can see where the story goes. The soundtrack is pretty amazing, and I won't lie that I found myself thinking he was attractive during the movie, yeah...I caved to Harry Potter.


I saved this one for last as I'm sure literally everyone and their dog is talking about it, but Stranger Things...oh my. It didn't take me long to get through the 8 episodes on Netflix and I just hope there's another series. It's the perfect science fiction series, with a magical soundtrack and Winona Ryder, I mean come on...she's the best! A missing child, weird government lab and everything 1980's make this a must watch.

What shows/movies have you been loving lately?


Claire xx
7 comments on "3 things to watch | 001."
  1. Love the film What If, I went to watch it at the cinema.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What If sounds so good! I just watched the trailer, I definitely need to watch it soon! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love stranger things and preacher, i liked what if but it wasn't really one of my favorites!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Preacher comics are awesome! I haven't seen What if, looks nice, though!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't sat and watch tv in awhile. I'm all for different and weird show when I do get in the mood.
    www.comfycozyup.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The United States Open Championship will be the 117th US Open 2017 scheduled to be played June 15–18 at Erin Hills in Erin, Wisconsin, northwest of Milwaukee. This is the first US Open Championship 2017 in Wisconsin, but the state's fifth major championship.

    The ICC Champions Trophy is the 8th ICC Champions Trophy 2017, a One Day International cricket tournament. It is currently being held in England and Wales between 1 and 18 June 2017. Get the latest ICC Champions Trophy 2017 Live score, schedule, updates.

    ReplyDelete
  7. US Open: You need to know the US Open Golf Championship will be the 117th US Open Golf 2017, US Open Schedule to be played June 15–18 at Erin Hills in Erin, Wisconsin, northwest of Milwaukee. For so many years, US Open Live everyone knew what to expect US Open Golf Live and US Open Live Stream. For the second time in three years, the 2017 US Open Golf is headed to a course that has never hosted a major. It will be the first US Golf Open in 25 years that doesn't have the names Tiger Woods or Phil Mickelson among the starting times US Golf Open 2017. Woods is missing all the majors for the second straight year because of a fourth back surgery, which was a month before his DUI arrest in Florida 2017 US Open Golf Live. Mickelson US Open Golf Live Stream, with a record six runner-up finishes in the only major he hasn't won, said he plans to skip because his daughter's high school graduation is the same day as the opening round. US Open TV Coverage and US Open 2017 Results


    US Open Golf 2017
    US Open Golf 2017 Live
    US Open Golf 2017 Live Stream


    US Open Championship
    US Open Championship 2017

    ReplyDelete

Write to me: